MCCA offers outpatient treatment services through individual, group and family therapy. Clients are able to participate in a variety of programs such as intensive outpatient, relapse prevention, early intervention, women’s and men’s services and Latino outpatient. Through these supportive therapies clients are able to recognize triggers and destructive behavior and begin to create the positive changes leading to the well-being created by a healthier lifestyle.
Family education and therapy is also available and covers the many issues family members must cope with when dealing with a family member suffering from an addiction or mental illness.
Our objective is to accommodate clients by allowing them to remain in the home and be able to work or attend school while in treatment.
Most of our programs and counselors are available during evening hours.
- Evaluations and assessments
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Education and treatment for family members and significant others
- Relapse prevention groups
- Gender and age specific services
- Continuing care and referral services
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Anger management
- Gender specific trauma group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Co-occurring Groups
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Suboxone group
- Problem gambling group
- Mommy and Me
Outpatient services are available in our Danbury, New Milford and Waterbury facilities. Click here, for contact information and directions.