This quiz does not provide a diagnosis of alcohol or drug dependency. The results cannot substitute for a full evaluation by a healthcare professional. When answering the questions, use the last 12 months of your life as a frame of reference.
- Do you use drugs or alcohol on a regular basis (one day or more per week)?
- Have you ever missed work, school or an appointment because of your drug or alcohol use?
- Do most of the people in your life use drugs or alcohol on a regular basis?
- Have you ever abused prescription drugs or used them for recreational purposes?
- Have you ever tried to quit using alcohol or drugs and been unable to?
- Have you ever experienced a blackout from drug or alcohol use?
- Do you find yourself apologizing for your behavior when you have used drugs or alcohol?
- Do you ever drink or use drugs by yourself?
- Do your family or friends voice concerns about your drug or alcohol use?
- Do you find yourself including drugs and alcohol in your recreational activities?
- Do you ever find yourself using alcohol or drugs first thing in the morning to take the edge off?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have a serious problem with drugs or alcohol.
A member of our staff will be happy to talk to you about any of our programs and help guide you towards the appropriate treatment.