- Have you ever lost time from work or school to gamble?
- Has gambling negatively impacted your home life?
- Do you ever experience remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money in order to pay debts?
- After losing do you feel a need to win back you losses?
- After winning do you feel a need to win more?
- Do you gamble until you or your family’s last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow or sell things to finance your gambling?
- Have you experienced depression or suicidal thoughts?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, MCCA can help you overcome your addictive behavior and regain a healthy lifestyle.
MCCA has two dedicated programs for problem gambling
- Outpatient treatment with the Bettor Choice Gambling program
- Inpatient residential treatment for problem gambling at McDonough House
A member of our staff will be happy to talk to you about these programs and help guide you towards the appropriate treatment.