Making the call is the first step
Getting help for your addiction is one of the most important decisions you can make in your life. When you call MCCA, a qualified professional will answer the phone and—together with the caller—determine available options and next steps.
An admissions specialist can:
- Answer your questions about our treatment programs
- Schedule an appointment for a confidential assessment
- Help to schedule initial appointments
- Answer questions regarding insurance
- Provide directions
- Follow-up to ensure a smooth transition into treatment
- If you would like to refer a client to MCCA, call: 203-792-4515.
- Please fax all clinical referrals for McDonough House/Inpatient Treatment to: 203-748-2632. Attention: Admissions
- Note, we require a PPD (Tuberculosis Skin Test) and a current physical (within the past year).
DMHAS (The Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services) now provides a list of bed availability for those seeking detox, residential or a sober house. This page can be accessed by clicking here.
Insurance & Fees
At MCCA we participate in many managed care plans, and accept traditional insurance. Most plans require that you make a co-payment at the time of your visit.
Our staff can help you to find out about your insurance plan coverage and any payments you may need to make.
For your convenience, we accept cash, checks and most major credit cards. Some insurance plans may require that you obtain an authorization before your visit. Since this differs by plan, please check with your insurance company so you may receive complete benefits from your coverage.
MCCA also participates in the Connecticut General Assistance Behavioral Health Program. If you do not have insurance and would like to apply for Medicaid, the application is available to download here.
“I appreciate the continued support, understanding and feedback. Knowing that the decisions I make daily have been correct, even though I doubt myself at times. Thank you for everything!”
Call us at 203 792-4515, or request information using our confidential online form by clicking here.
Asking for help is the first step.
MCCA is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) 3 non-profit community-based organization.
38 Old Ridgebury Rd, Danbury, CT 06810