A Full Spectrum of Programs
Because we offer a full spectrum of services, clients who come to MCCA are able to take advantage of the many programs we provide facilitating their recovery process.
After an initial assessment, individuals are directed to the appropriate level of care. For some, detoxification in our medically monitored facility in Danbury is the first step. From there, clients may move onto outpatient or residential treatment.
- Withdrawal Management/Detoxification and Evaluation Program
- McDonough House/Adult Short-term Residential
- Trinity Glen Men’s Program/Adult Long-term Residential – Sharon
- Trinity Glen Women’s Program/Adult Long-term Residential – Kent
- Residential Gambling Program
- Intensive Outpatient
- Outpatient Treatment
- Relapse Prevention Group
- Women’s Program
- Bettor Choice for problem gambling
“I appreciate the continued support, understanding and feedback. Knowing that the decisions I make daily have been correct, even though I doubt myself at times. Thank you for everything!”
MCCA is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) 3 non-profit community-based organization.
38 Old Ridgebury Rd, Danbury, CT 06810