MCCA’s Prevention Program is an educational service to enhance the well being of all families, not just those at high risk of substance use with an emphasis on underage drinking and drugging. MCCA is proud to be partnering with Stand Together Make a Difference, the designated Local Prevention Council for Danbury.
Community Outreach & Education
Provides consultation and collaboration with other agencies, schools, churches, & community centers.
- Multi-agency coordination and collaboration
- Prevention assessments and referrals
- Health promotion and health fairs
- School and other speaking engagements
- Distributing materials on substance abuse education
To learn more about our work in the community visit us at StandTogetherDanbury.org.
MCCA is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) 3 non-profit community-based organization.
38 Old Ridgebury Rd, Danbury, CT 06810